– 37th International Cotton Conference Bremen –
The 37th International Cotton Conference Bremen will take place from 20 to 22 March 2024 in Bremen, Germany. The event will be surrounded by a complete Bremen Cotton Week with several additional cotton and textile related meetings and workshops.
The Bremen conference is a unique meeting opportunity for people from all sectors of the cotton business and from all continents. The event is organised by the Fibre Institute Bremen (Faserinstitut Bremen e. V.) and the Bremen Cotton Exchange.
The organizers invite to submit proposals for topics and speakers through their Call for Papers.
Submissions of original work related, but not limited, to the following themes are welcomed:
- Cotton overview, developments
- Cotton breeding and production in the regions, ginning
- Cotton quality and testing
- Cotton trading, commodity transportation
- Textile processing: spinning, weaving/knitting, finishing
- Innovative textile and technical cotton-based products
- Competition in the fibre market
- Developments in the textile and clothing sector
- Developments in the fashion industry / retail; consumer expectations
- Sustainability in fibre and textile production, developments in legislation and legal restrictions
- Circular economy, recycling
- Transparency along the cotton value chain, traceability
Anyone interested can submit their topic proposals for presentation during the conference, the accompanying events or as posters.
The deadline for submissions is 13 August 2023.
More information in the entire Call for Papers on the website of the International Cotton Conference.