International Cotton Conference Bremen 2022
The 36th International Cotton Conference Bremen will take place from March 30 to 31, 2022 in Bremen, Germany, surrounded by the Bremen Cotton Week with several additional cotton and textile related meetings and workshops. The organisers are the Faserinstitut Bremen e.V. and the Bremen Cotton Exchange. The conference will be hybrid, allowing for both on-site presentations in Bremen as well as online presentations.
You are invited to submit proposals for presentations and speakers through our Call for Papers. In order not to clash with the summer holidays, we have decided to set the deadline on September 12th.
Conference topic areas are:
- Cotton breeding and production in the regions, ginning
- Cotton quality and testing
- Cotton trading
- Textile processing: spinning, weaving/knitting, finishing
- Innovative textile and technical cotton based products
- Competition in the fibre market
- Developments in the textile and apparel sector
- Sustainability in cotton and textile production, circular economy, transparency
- Developments in the fashion industry / retail; consumer expectations
Find more information on the conference website: https://cotton-conference-bremen.de/