Members of the Bremen Cotton Exchange
Ordinary and Associated Members
- The Members of the Bremen Cotton Exchange are either Ordinary or Associated Members.
- Ordinary Members may be:
- any firm registered in a commercial or comparable registry in an EU or EEA-country carrying on business in the cotton trade (Member Firms);
- any firm registered in an EU or EEA-country and engaged in the first stage of processing cotton, cotton waste, and linters (Member Firms);
- any legal representative of a firm which is an Ordinary Member of the Bremen Cotton Exchange (Personal Members). A Personal Member may remain a Personal Member even if he has retired as a legal representative from the firm which is an Ordinary Member; this holds true also in the case that this firm ceases to be an Ordinary Member of the Bremen Cotton Exchange.
- Associated Members may be:
- any registered non-German firm carrying on business in the cotton trade;
- any registered non-German firm engaged in the first stage of processing cotton, cotton waste, and linters.
- Non-German firms from EU or EEA-countries may chose between Ordinary and Associate Membership.
Application Form → (Acrobat© PDF-Format)
- Applications for membership shall be submitted in writing to the President. They must be supported by three Ordinary Members.
- The Board of Directors shall decide on the admission to membership.
A fee shall be paid by each Member which will be fixed annually by the General Assembly.